Not associated with the charging of a fee.

Information on reduced or nonfee legal services for the elderly generally may be obtained from ones local bar association, long term care ombudsmans office, legal aid office, United Way, or Area Agency on Aging.

Wikipedia foundation.

Share the article and excerpts

Direct link
Do a right-click on the link above
and select “Copy Link”

We are using cookies for the best presentation of our site. Continuing to use this site, you agree with this.